How to wear shirt for an elegant look
5 ways to wear classy outfit this fall
Classic cut shirts are an essential part of men's wardrobe. You may want wear a sporty or casual style but classy is a must.
Shirts can be worn in different ways, still, it is worth following certain rules to look elegant. Let's take a look at five ways to wear a shirt and pants that will make you look exquisite:
- Pure classic look - Pair a white classic shirt with navy or black trousers for a timeless look. This combination is perfect for formal occasions such as weddings, business meetings or job interviews.
- Casual/everyday look - For a more casual look, wear a button-down shirt with chinos or jeans. Wear this way for a night out with friends or a weekend brunch.
- Layered look - Looking for a cozy and stylish? Layer a V-neck sweater or cardigan over a shirt. Perfect for colder days and can be paired with formal pants or even with jeans.
- Bold Look - Not a piece of gray mass? Make a statement by pairing a patterned shirt with solid colored trousers. Such eye-catching outfit will surely make you stand out in the crowd.
- Monochromatic Look - To create a sleek and sophisticated look, you should combine a shirt and trousers of the same color. One-color outfit can be worn as casual or a business attire but is ideal for formal events.
Remember to choose your outfit carefully for every occasion. The right combination of shirt and trousers is the key to show your sense of style and excellent taste.